- Two goals of government are to maintain peace and virtue
- Legislating morality
- Reward Virtue
- Plunder of land, wealth, life
- Non-resistance of the constitution
- Current responsibilities that are under attack: self defense, life of the unborn, establishing an estate, submission to authority.
- fore father looking into the future which is dark
- husband leaving family to defend liberty and restore peace and order. We have many history lessons in this regard
- path leading away from the 'O' shows men leaving to restore order.
- the 'O' creates a mini world and symbolizes the coveted jurisdiction of the current administration
- open carry firearms represented
- land, property, life represented
- historical lessons Alamo (seen in the patriarch and the very top line) & liberty tree
- family order established in patriarchal orthopraxy
- anti-egalitarian in dress and demeanor
- supporting verse with an equally inspiring address
- liberty tree outgrowing the confines of the "o"
- a picture that speaks that we must be subject not out of fear but out of a love of virtue
- Wife and children wearing red and pink reflect the ideals of a man's heart turned toward home.
Or purchase when available here.
Boone & Crockett set
You May Not Take Our Guns
The State of Parental Rights in America
The Widow's Might
How To Draw God's Amazing Creation Collection