Thursday, October 08, 2009

Spotted! Content, Industrious, Visionary Entrepreneurial Daughters!

Ah, the Life.... Two stay at home daughters Breezy and Emily Rose were home educated and live with their parents in Indiana where they enjoy working together to create art that proclaims Christ’s Kingship and inspires young ladies in pursuing godliness, virtue, and love for home and family.

Together they've created Noble Rose Press, home of Daughters of His Story Paper Dolls! They're wonderful artistry proclaims Christ’s Kingship and inspires young ladies in pursuing godliness, virtue, and love for home and family.

Click over to Noble Rose Press to see for your self.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found them today, and am so encouraged! What a testimony...and wonderful paper dolls, too! :-)

~eunice

Livvy said...

Emily Rose and Breezy are some of the sweetest girls I have ever met!

They are so talented and use their talents for the Glory of the Lord. I am so excited for them, and I pray that I may one day become an euntreprenuer like them.

I can't wait to get a set of the paper dolls for my Hopechest.
:)

Blessings,
~Livvy