Sunday, September 20, 2009

Brainial Dominionism for Sept. 20, 2009

The Law - Fredrick Bastiat
"Tomorrow I’ll lecture at the Liberty Weekend Dedicated to Frédéric Bastiat, sponsored by the Polish-American Foundation for Economic Research and Education (PAFERE) in Warsaw. Preparing for my visit, I reread Bastiat’s great book The Law (online in PDF format here and for sale here.). Oh do we need Bastiat today! The Law is the kind of book you can read a couple of times a year to great advantage. It’s amazing how much Bastiat packed into that little book. Each time I read it, I come across some point that is particularly relevant to our time and find myself thinking, 'I didn’t remember that!'" Sheldon Richman

Modesty and the Christian Woman

Be like David...Not like Mike

End The Fed, Save The Dollar

Miscellaneous

What Every Christian Should Know About the Babylonian Empire

Peter Schiff for Senate in Connecticut

Greg Bahnsen- The Myth of Neutrality (Part 5)

How Young Men & Ladies Should Treat Each Other In The Church

Collision Movie Preview

No comments: