Friday, June 26, 2009

Guess Who Blog Contest

It's Time For A Blog Contest!

From now until sometime Thursday Ah...the Life is offering you the chance to win a...drum roll please...............small welcoming wall quilt inspired by
Easy and Elegant Lone Star Quilts: All the Wow Without the Work!


But it's a mystery!

But what does the quilt look like? Why no pictures you ask? Because you see, I haven't made it yet that's what this contest is all about! A mystery! What's the mystery? What is the contest? How do I win? The mystery is, "Who is coming to our home Thursday? Who will be here to help give away this mysterious quilt?" Hints to follow throughout the week...stay tuned.

Official rules of the contest
since a contest isn't a contest without official rules.

1. If I told you already, you can't guess. Sorry!
2. Leave comments with all your guesses of who you think it is that will be here. You can guess as many times as you want!
3. If nobody gets it correct or if more than one person guesses correctly, then I will draw a name out of a hat. So, blog about the contest and come back here and say you did so with a link to your post and I'll count that as 2 entries for the drawing.

I wonder who it is?

First hints: It's someone who has never been here before, who is a home schooling stay-at-home mom, who blogs, loves chocolate and is absolutely hilarious....and she's entrepreneurial.

11 comments:

Lauren Zimmerman said...

Jenny Chancey? Wild guess.... It's probably not anyone I know.

Yes, I want the quilt. ;D

The Kautts said...

Hmmm.... Mrs. Victoria Botkin? She's very entrepreneurial.

Johanna Kautt

Marci said...

Kim Coghlan!!

Benjamin Serven said...

Its definetly Mrs. Cohglan.

Hannah said...

Crystal Paine, from
moneysavingmom.com

achaia said...

I think it's Kim Coghlan!

The Kautts said...

I have no idea who Kim Coghlan is! I barely know who Jenny Chancy and Victoria Botkin are, though!

Oh, well. Is Kim Coghlan correct?

Blessings,
Johanna

The Kautts said...

Here's a link to the post about the guessing game that I put on our blog: http://texasskies.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-contest.html

Johanna Kautt

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

The Wintons said...

I'm guessing the Coghlans. I thought it was them but wanted to wait to see if anyone else would guess first. Happy name-drawing! I love quilts! ;o)

Anna said...

I know! It's the lady from In a Shoe... Love the blog, just can't place the name right now.