Monday, August 10, 2009

Full Service Brainwash Makes Your Brain Sparkly Clean


I have begun writing a memoir about taking dominion of my own brain. Sounds strange, I know, but having been a product of the public school system and other leftist agendas, that play upon and feed a sin nature, righting the wrongs, dispelling the myths and half truths, establishing a standard and developing a biblically sound worldview became critical mission 14 years ago.

It's a never ending work and I love it. I was strongly encouraged to embrace change or the maturing and growing process which certainly calls for much repentance. In the beginning it was a struggle, but now it is a way of life. Had I not clung to the scriptures, working out my own salvation nor had the encouragement, mentorship and instruction in those early days I am sure I would have been lost in a sea which I call "christian" non-sense. It's a shallow yet wide reaching pool of lawless, emotional, pragmatically driven agendas that perpetuate adolescent thinking and/or the non-thinking state of mind of today's public school student, making if more difficult on them I am sure, once they become "religiously" driven. I find it a shame when I see young ladies floundering because they have masked their sin and my heart goes out to those struggling to right their spiritually tumultuous worlds.

Should this memoir see the light of day I hope it will be helpful. But until then I highly recommend starting with the Word with your Concordance and dictionary close by. Do your due diligence. It's an investment not only in you, but in your family, your church community and eventually reaching out to the lost.

Recommended Resource:
How To Think Like A Christian

1 comment:

Anna said...

I can relate to that. I'm still fighting the three years I spent in public school. It doesn't sound like much, but it's real easy to brainwash an eight-year-old into embracing feminism. Not so easy to convince myself that I'm a girly-girl at heart...