Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sentimental Living From The Porch

I received a copy of Sentimental Living From The Porch for my birthday and absolutely love it. It's full of quotes, stitch patterns, recipes, crafts, table settings, outdoor decor, gift ideas, just about anything and everything you can think of to make a home warm, friendly and hospitable. Alda Ellis takes you through every season of the year, along with the parties, celebrations and holiday's they each contain, giving you fresh ideas for how to make your home that special place everyone loves to visit and wants to return to. The book is full of an array of colors, patterns, tastes, styles, and overall reflections of a joyful homemaker. If you pick yourself up a copy, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

2 comments:

Esther Zimmerman said...

Oh! That looks and sounds lovely! I'll have add it to the ever growing list!

Miss Kelly and Miss Andrea said...

Esther-
From what I have seen you and Ashley could author your own book in this catagory. Yes, it's right up your alley. You won't be disapointed.
~K