Saturday, February 14, 2009

PreReview: What He Must Be If He Wants To Marry My Daughter


Have you bought your copy of, "What He Must Be: If He Wants To Marry My Daughter" by Voddie Baucham yet?

Mine arrived yesterday and I dove in as soon as I could. First stop, the index to see what this book has to offer.

My thoughts as I perused the index:

Chapter One: Yep, good...
Chapter Two: Yep, good...
Chapter Three: Gonna be good...
Chapter Four: Oh, he's gonna do good on that chapter...
Chapter Five: Might have to start reading there...
Chapter Six: Glad that's in there...
Chapter Seven: Ooo, Ooo...Maybe I will start there...
Chapter Eight: Hum...that's interesting...4 of them...
Chapter Nine: Hold everything!...We're going to pg 159!
Chapter Ten:
Conclusion:
Notes:

My personal review of chapter nine (and chapter ten which I read because I could not put the book down after reading chapter 9 though it was very late) is: Wow, Wow, Wow....

I'll write a more detailed review once I finish the book.

2 comments:

Lauren Bleser said...

hahahaha HURRY AND FINISH IT, WILL YA!? LOL

Christine said...

I cannot wait to get a copy of such an amazing book!