Tuesday, April 01, 2008

We've been tagged...twice.

Well, we normally aren't the "tag playing type" but since we were tagged twice recently, we thought that perhaps we'd play along this time.

Only we are changing the rules. In honor of April Fool's Day, it will be a gullibility test, a game of sorts, rather than being singularly an informative post. As there are two of us, rather than giving the required six very unimportant but perhaps interesting things, we'll ask you true or false questions about us.

Game rules are as follows:
Please leave your answers in the comment form for this post. The person with the highest accuracy wins a prize. A free dinner! Contest rules stipulate that you have to come here to get it and travel expenses are not included in game winnings.


1. Kelly can't smell 85% of the time. True

2. Andrea was born with the left half of her head covered with brown hair and the right half of her head covered with black hair. True

3. When Kelly gets hay fever, she only gets it on the left side of her head. True (mostly unless they are real bad)

4. Andrea doesn't have a driver's license. False

5. Kelly was kept in a cage as a child. False

6. Andrea won a blue ribbon with our family's green bean casserole recipe in 1987 youth cook contest at the Columbia County Fair. False. Andrea wouldn't touch green beans or fish for that matter if her life depended on it.

7. Kelly is ambidextrous sometimes. True.

8. Andrea sings amazing grace in her sleep. False

9. Kelly and Andrea were proposed to by the same individual in the same year. True. It was Gator when he was 5

10. Andrea had a hereditary condition called trigger finger. True

11. Kelly and Andrea have hunted deer, elk, bear, pheasant, duck, cougar, sheep, bobcat, squirrels, zebra, Kudu, Wildebeest, Gemsbok / Oryx, Impala, and Warthogs. False

12. Kelly was scouted as an Olympic hopeful. True. She was in the fourth grade and a gymnist.

13. Andrea is proficient is calculus. Ha ha ha ha False

6 comments:

yoshi3329 said...

singing in you sleep. For me, I wake up in the middle of the night for the faintest sounds. Basically anything can wake me up! oh and I always wake up with the sun; because I always wake up with the sun no alarm clock for me!LOL!

Mrs. Coleman said...

Okay, I can't resist.

1 false
2 true
3 true
4 false
5 true
6 true
7 true
8 false
9 true
10 false
11 true
12 true
13 true

Anonymous said...

all are false.

adad

Anonymous said...

Ok, I will see if by reasoning I can figure these out.

1. False - Hopefully you don't have allergies.
2. True - Probably something no one would believe is true so it has to be?
3. True - I could see one side being affected more than another.
4. True - Why would she need one as a professional daughter?
5. Hmmm False - A cage, like a parrot..:) I will have to say false on this one. Not unless she was like a child escape artist.
6. True - A stay at home daughter should be a proficient cook and I am sure you are.
7. True - me tooo
8. False - Does not sound likely.
9. False - Not unless it was a joke. I would think that kind of tasteless and in-sincere.
10. True - I love Google, its a real condition.
11. False - Too many animals and you live in the city or this is a trick question. Especially after the squirrel story. A cougar,bobcat & warthog? can you eat it or want to? :)
12. False - Maybe but in what, not enough info so I will have to say false.
13. True - You look quite smart and are making the right choices in life so why not be good at math.

the delapers said...

Ok, fine, I guess I'll give it a shot...

1 F
2 F
3 T
4 F
5 T
6 T
7 T
8 F
9 T
10 F
11 F
12 F
13 F

Anonymous said...

1. Kelly can't smell 85% of the time. FALSE.

2. Andrea was born with the left half of her head covered with brown hair and the right half of her head covered with black hair. FALSE!

3. When Kelly gets hay fever, she only gets it on the left side of her head. FALSE!

4. Andrea doesn't have a driver's license. FALSE.

5. Kelly was kept in a cage as a child. FALSE! (You've gotta be kidding me!)

6. Andrea won a blue ribbon with our family's green bean casserole recipe in 1987 youth cook contest at the Columbia County Fair. TRUE?

7. Kelly is ambidextrous sometimes. TRUE. (That sounds like something that would happen to me--ambidextrous abilities only every now and then, probably whenever I don't need them.)

8. Andrea sings amazing grace in her sleep. TRUE. (I talk in my sleep, too. I wish I knew what I talked about, though.)

9. Kelly and Andrea were proposed to by the same individual in the same year. FALSE. (Pride and Prejudice fans know that Mr. Collins is only a book character.)

10. Andrea has a hereditary condition called trigger finger. TRUE. Hee hee hee.

11. Kelly and Andrea have hunted deer, elk, bear, pheasant, duck, cougar, sheep, bobcat, squirrels, zebra, Kudu, Wildebeest, Gemsbok / Oryx, Impala, and Warthogs. FALSE. (I ain't never been to Texas, but I knows thar ain't no zebra in them thar Texan grasslands.)

12. Kelly was scouted as an Olympic hopeful. FALSE. (Sorry, Miss Kelly.)

13. Andrea is proficient is calculus. TRUE. (I sure hope so. Maybe she could tutor me!)

That was fun!

-Christine from Arizona