Well, we normally aren't the "tag playing type" but since we were tagged twice recently, we thought that perhaps we'd play along this time.
Only we are changing the rules. In honor of April Fool's Day, it will be a gullibility test, a game of sorts, rather than being singularly an informative post. As there are two of us, rather than giving the required six very unimportant but perhaps interesting things, we'll ask you true or false questions about us.
Game rules are as follows:
Please leave your answers in the comment form for this post. The person with the highest accuracy wins a prize. A free dinner! Contest rules stipulate that you have to come here to get it and travel expenses are not included in game winnings.
1. Kelly can't smell 85% of the time. True
2. Andrea was born with the left half of her head covered with brown hair and the right half of her head covered with black hair. True
3. When Kelly gets hay fever, she only gets it on the left side of her head. True (mostly unless they are real bad)
4. Andrea doesn't have a driver's license. False
5. Kelly was kept in a cage as a child. False
6. Andrea won a blue ribbon with our family's green bean casserole recipe in 1987 youth cook contest at the Columbia County Fair. False. Andrea wouldn't touch green beans or fish for that matter if her life depended on it.
7. Kelly is ambidextrous sometimes. True.
8. Andrea sings amazing grace in her sleep. False
9. Kelly and Andrea were proposed to by the same individual in the same year. True. It was Gator when he was 5
10. Andrea had a hereditary condition called trigger finger. True
11. Kelly and Andrea have hunted deer, elk, bear, pheasant, duck, cougar, sheep, bobcat, squirrels, zebra, Kudu, Wildebeest, Gemsbok / Oryx, Impala, and Warthogs. False
12. Kelly was scouted as an Olympic hopeful. True. She was in the fourth grade and a gymnist.
13. Andrea is proficient is calculus. Ha ha ha ha False