Friday, March 07, 2008

Oh Genevieve...

For those of you who know Genevieve Smith the author of Issacharian Daughters as well as one of the heroines featured in, "So Much More," I'm sure you know of her very recent wedding. Here's a treat for all of us here in the U.S.




If you aren't familiar with Genevieve's story please make yourself aquainted. You won't be dissappointed. Here's a brief story about how they met. Genevieve is one of the most exhuberant ladies that I have ever met. It seems that no matter how much the Lord gives her, her plate is never full. My correspondance with her prior to her courtship always amazed me. Her wisdom and passion for seeing young ladies come to a full understanding of virtuous daughterhood knows no end. I would share my brief thoughts on virtuous daughterhood and the next morning I would have a 3 page letter in return! Her zeal for living wholy for the Lord is a fine example for young ladies today. Here's a snippet from a letter she sent:

"I have some good news! Dad had some points with something and said he'd use them to buy me an ipod! Now I can download kevinswanson.com and sermonaudio.com and listen to my heart's content! I'm so excited!"

I hope you appreciate her as much as I do.

1 comment:

Dutchess said...

All the girls lined up in white are just beautiful!