Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Thoughts Of A Soon To Be Bride...

The waiting bride holds her bouquet behind her back.

...filled with hope for the future, showing gratitude for the blessing of a godly marriage, and what the virtue of being a stay-at-home wife and mother will afford.

"I'm excited to move to Texas when I get married and have you, Andrea, and your mom teach me how to sew and cook!!! On Monday nights I get with my friend Beth and her mom is teaching us how to sew. We have only had like 3 classes though. So far we have made a case for our scissors, and 2 weeks ago we started making a pillow case, we are going to embroider it next week. Yesterday we went to the fabric store and bought material to make a quilt!!!! That is what I am looking forward to. I think Cameron already told you this maybe not though, but they had patterns for $1!!!!! so i got 6 of them!! lol. Well, sorry for the rambling!!! Have a good evening!!"

Image courtesy of The Wedding Information Site

1 comment:

simplysanctified said...

Beautiful pics! I'm sure your Dad and Andrea were a blessing to all and hopefully came back refreshed and encouraged themselves!
Trusting your mom is feeling better
Blessings!