Saturday, September 22, 2007

Connie's Thoughts

I hope you appreciate this as much as I did.



"I can remember in my younger years. I had to learn a very valuable lesson. If someone was acting angry or unhappy, I just automatically thought that it had something to do with me. Sometimes quiet by accident , I would later learn what the real problem was and in fact it had nothing to do with me at all. This happened to me many times before I finally let the Lord teach me that unless someone directly said to me that they were acting a certain way because of me, I now just take for granted that they have had a bad day for some reason or another that has nothing to do with me. I am so very glad that I learned that lesson because I spent many wasted hours worring about somethings that I had no control over."



"Sometimes we let things that happen around us bother us so bad that we actually lose our tempers over things that are none of our business. These actions could lead to wrath. We need to be very careful how we are using our ears, our mouth and our emotions. We need to be pleasing God above all in our actions."

No comments: